Pages

Friday, October 29, 2021

My Water Pollution Animation

 Kia Ora and welcome back bloggers,

Our goal for this week is Support ideas with detail, write content relevant to the task., use reference sources to check meanings and find new words.

This weeks create task for reading was to make something that teaches people about water or air pollution and that also conveniences people to stop littering. So I picked an animation about water pollution. here is the link to my animation.

Have you ever made an animation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post