Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2021

Serena Williams




Serena Williams 

                 

1981-present

Totally, terrific, tennis tournament, winner.

Can you imagine winning 50 career titles?

Serena Williams is a tennis player. She started playing tennis at the age of 4 because she loves tennis so much. Serena Williams is as fast as lightning when she hits the ball.


 She was home schooled which means she could practice tennis more that made her feel jolly. 


As Serena Williams gets older she continues to play top tennis players. Serena Williams successfully won 5 Wimbledon championships including  2 French opens. 

Outstanding.

Serena Williams would like to be remembered for being a goodwill ambassador for the united nations children's foundation (UNICEF) and has done extensive charity work with the organisation since 2006. Serena will also be remembered for being an amazing tennis player.


Serena Williams message tennis just a game family is forever. Serena Williams demonstrates hard working, kindness and honesty.


Her favourite city in the world is Rome. Her favourite sport to watch other than tennis is gymnastics. And her middle name is Jameka. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Jules

    This is incredible you have lots of good facts. It made me think of the times when my Nana watches tennis. Maybe next time you could tell me about it and ask a question. why did you choose Serena Williams?

    Keep the great work up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks I will next time

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post