Pages

Friday, November 19, 2021

My perfect pick a path

 Kia Ora and welcome back,

GOALS: Measure angles using degrees L3 (Identify and construct right, acute and obtuse angles, know the number of degrees that make a quarter turn, half turn, three quarter turn and a whole turn. Know that the angle at a point is 360°

This week for maths we have been looking at angles. So as my create I made a pick a path all about angles. One of my favourite angles is the 360 one because it is a full circle and the circle is actually one of my favourites shapes.      

Here is my pick a path

What is your favourite angle???

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post