Pages

Friday, August 27, 2021

Great Graphs

 Kia ora and welcome back, how are you?

This week for maths we had to make graphs of all sorts of graphs, so I chose to do a bar graph and a histogram. 

My goal is to display data using a stem and leaf graph, choose an appropriate data, display using more than one variable, interpret information from graphs plan an investigation.

how we did it: first we started of by asking people in the hub what was there favourite number, mine is the number 50, what is yours? Then we did a stem and leaf graph in our books with all the data we collected. Next we asked everyone if they would rather do a bur pee or a push up, mine was a push up, then finally we did one of birthday months (if you want to see some of my graphs click the link)

What month were you born in???  


1 comment:

  1. Hi Jules,
    I couldn’t open your link because you need to share it to allow me to access it. 😊

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post